Small NSV & first post

Options
I just got out of the shower and when I wrapped the towel around me there was enough towel to tuck in so that I could wear the towel around my house without it falling around my ankles. haven't done that in 7 years at least.

I'm almost 2 mos with MFP and I'm addicted to this site and how I've changed my understanding and appreciation for exercise and using food as fuel instead of as comfort. Thanks for being the only forum that I can trust to share this NSV story.

Keep up the inspiring stories and hard work!

Replies

• mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That is the best feeling!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Only laughing because I remember when I was able to switch to regular size bath towels from beach towels!!! Great Job!!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That must be an amazing feeling! pretty soon you will not even want the towel cuz u will be dancing around naked :wink:

NSV's are so awesome! i cant wait to see many more!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! What a feeling to have, a sense of accomplishment! Great Job and keep up the hard work. I too am learning to use food as fuel and not for comfort. Although I do struggle with it I do have more days that are good then that are bad, thanks to MFP! This is a wonderful place!!!! <3
  • allnewellie
    Options
    If it motivates you - then the NSV is not small....it's GREAT! Congrats on your hard work, and I hope you have many more NSV's to share!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!