Woke up to sub 200

Options
2»

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember that feeling....seeing the 198 on the scale!!!!!! Can't weight to get the 48 off myself and be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoopy!

GO GREEN!!!!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Read the topic line and thought 'good Lord, where does this person live for it to be sub 200 degrees, its 13 in Kansas??' Sorry, blond moment.

Congrats!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Read the topic line and thought 'good Lord, where does this person live for it to be sub 200 degrees, its 13 in Kansas??' Sorry, blond moment.

Congrats!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought the same thing. Here I was feeling sorry for myself at being snowed in....duh.:laugh:

WAYTAGO Condor:wink::drinker:
  • Condor39
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Sorry for the confusion on pounds versus degrees. Hope you all had a good Monday and have a good week.
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    WOO HOOO!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. Can't wait until I'm there with you. Keep up the great work. I'm proud of you. Wender
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Can't wait until I join the club ONE too!!!!

GO GO GO GO, you are inspiring!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats that is so great. keep up the great work.
  • xtina11179
    Options
    That's aweome!!! That must have been such a great feeling! Good for you!! Only 12 more for me to be!! Yippee!!
  • JimWyatt
    Options
    Good Job!! I would love to see below 200! It has been several years for me. Keep up the great work! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jmpsgirl
    Options
    WTG Condor!!!! I remember that feeling several years ago when I was doing WW and I lost just over 50 lbs.....it was AWESOME!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Emily :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!