mommies i needs some help and motivation

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 7 weeks postpartum and I've lost 45lbs so far :smile: but i'm 3 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight and the scale just wont move :frown: so I need a liitle encouragement and advice to keep me motivated. And also my tummy has almost gone down to its orignal size but I still have some loose skin jiggling around lol Anyone have advice or exercises to get rid of it?

Replies

• EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Don't be so hard on yourself. I know alot of mommies that would envy that kind of results in seven weeks. As far as advice, I guess it would depend if your nursing or bottle feeding. A mother nursing, will require more calories, than a mother that bottle feeds. There are exercise dvds for pregnancy and post partum, that target those specific needs. Congratulations on your newborn and your weight lose!! You truly are doing an amazing job!
  • mrskhendricks
    Options
    Wow 45 already that is awesome you go girl keep it up...just remember it took 9 months to put it on and you are already so far ahead of the 9 months to take it off motto....
  • beeny83
    beeny83 Posts: 61
    Options
    It can take a while for your body to get back to normal and wow 45 already thats fantastic!!
    I'm 6 months postpartum and have lost 15lb (keeping in mind I weighed the same full term as what I did b4 I was pregnant) then gained a few after I had bubs and now on my way down and im now 8kg lighter then what I was b4 I was pregnant (yay me!! :))

Have you tried doing planks? They are pretty hard but get good results for that flabby tummy.
    Huge congrats on your new bundle of joy!!

Feel free to add me if you like the more support the better I say!