Where's my red team???

Options
How is everyone doing this week? This week I am going to try to supplement my workouts with either jump roping, push ups, or this ab roller thing that I have (it looks dumb but it does work :wink: ). I have set myself up for the week with healthy snacks and I am super proud that I walked right by the stack of buy-one-get-one-free Chips Ahoys. It was tough! I just tried those new Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidents Chocolate Chip bars. They seem to be fairly healthy and one has definately helped out with the chocolate craving that I've been having! I've also been snacking on the 100 Calorie snack bags of Kettle Corn. It takes care of both the sweet and salty cravings :happy: Has anyone else found any good for you snacks that help with cravings? What are your plans for workout this week?

Replies

• FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing this week? This week I am going to try to supplement my workouts with either jump roping, push ups, or this ab roller thing that I have (it looks dumb but it does work :wink: ). I have set myself up for the week with healthy snacks and I am super proud that I walked right by the stack of buy-one-get-one-free Chips Ahoys. It was tough! I just tried those new Kellogg's Fiber Plus Antioxidents Chocolate Chip bars. They seem to be fairly healthy and one has definately helped out with the chocolate craving that I've been having! I've also been snacking on the 100 Calorie snack bags of Kettle Corn. It takes care of both the sweet and salty cravings :happy: Has anyone else found any good for you snacks that help with cravings? What are your plans for workout this week?
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Good Morning Foxyloxy,

I am stuck in a rut right now, I had not the best last 4 days with eating. I had company show up and I totally got sidetracked, now I am frustrated and am in a funk this morning. I have tried many of those 100 calorie snacks and my problem with those is I crave them then I have more than one package:grumble: so I TRY not to buy them. It sounds like you have your week planned out. I have an ab roller also and loved working. I have a headache this morning so not sure how much I will get done this morning. Hope you have a great day.:flowerforyou:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey abetterme:

I haven't tried any of the other 100 calorie snacks, just the popcorn. The other stuff looks way too unappealing. I know myself too - I would end up eating every one of those tiny little packages. I've been making myself a glass of chocolate milk with nesquick at home which is a pretty satisfying snack in itself. I don't really mess with food too much other than watching my portion size, staying away from certain foods, and buying low fat when I can. I would never be able to stick with this if I started making it too complicated and expensive.

It helps me to put stuff into writing and that way I feel obligated so that's why I had to write down my plans for exercise this week. I haven't done any excercising since I came down sick and I need to get back into the habit of doing it. I know I feel so much better when I do but it so hard to get started. Well, I hope things start looking up for you! :flowerforyou: We can do this! :drinker: