Funny things you remember from teen years

Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
edited October 4 in Chit-Chat
"John Casablansas modeling agency: where you can be model, or look like one"

I remember this from the back of my "sassy" and "seventeen" magazines.
Lol

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Playing "Light as a feather..... stiff as a board"
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Aussie Sprunch Spray plus Bold Hold, resulting in hair so lacquered with spray that it turned white when I tried to comb it.

Enjoli perfume commercials... "I can bring home the bacon... Fry it up in a pan... And never, ever let you forget you're a man... Cuz I'm a wooooooman!"

(Although now my view is... If I'm the one bringing home the bacon, the least the dude can do is cook it!)

"You've got the look... I want to know better. You've got the look, that's all together. Working... Playing... Day or night... Jordache has the look that's right! The Jordache look...."

(But when they first came out, I only liked them for the little horse on the logo.)

And the greatest invention of the 1980s... Superpretzel Microwavable Soft Pretzels! :heart:
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    sitting in a tree eating lunch and an apple reading Stephen King's "It" paperback of course. The New Kids on the Block I had a sleeping bag
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Jordache jeans. The tighter, the better.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    skipping school with bff to smoke a joint! haha good times...

then another time we skipped school, we were going to my house. apparently my mom left late that day and we drove head on from her on my street and i panicked so i drove off fast.. she chased us and caught us. oh boy.

my theme song.. Nuthin' But a G Thang! oh yeah
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Oh god...ok ill list a bunch of crap,don't judge lmao
    Smoking pot out of an apple,sneaking out only to come home to the cops waiting for us, I remember my favorite song was "tlc" "no scrubs"! Ohh man that song was the ****tttt! I remember hating country music..why is that funny you ask? Cuz that all I listen to now! Oh I remember not having an alarm clock cuz my brother would wake me up every damn morning blaring his friggin rap music,he had 2 12's in his room and we shared a wall so yea I never had trouble waking up. Kriss kros! New kids on the block! I was in love with them. Addidas coats were the bomb,if you didn't have one,well you sucked!

I remember a bunch more but that's enough :) thanks for this post I LOVE remembering the good ol times.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Playing "Light as a feather..... stiff as a board"
    omg too funny! If you went to a slumber party THAT'S what ya did!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Guess jeans
  • skipping school with bff to smoke a joint! haha good times...

then another time we skipped school, we were going to my house. apparently my mom left late that day and we drove head on from her on my street and i panicked so i drove off fast.. she chased us and caught us. oh boy.

my theme song.. Nuthin' But a G Thang! oh yeah

^^ This but I was wearing Bongos:) haha Good Ole Bongos
This discussion has been closed.