Here's one for the guys...

Options
Nine Words Women Use

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Replies

• megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Nine Words Women Use

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
    (2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
    (3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    (4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
    (5) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    (6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    (7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
    (8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
    (9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Sooo, basically, women are liars?
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Don't trust em...
    Make up changes their appearance,
    Dye & extensions change their hair colour and length,
    Heels make em taller
    Underwear makes em curvier,
    and now it turns out they never say what they mean....
    I am shocked an appalled, I do declare.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks I already knew this.....the tone, the way they communicate and their body language are pretty easy to figure out in my eyes.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Women are also like switches....they can off at any moment. But I still love them :*<3
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Don't trust em...
    Make up changes their appearance,
    Dye & extensions change their hair colour and length,
    Heels make em taller
    Underwear makes em curvier,
    and now it turns out they never say what they mean....
    I am shocked an appalled, I do declare.

And yet you love them... I'm shocked and appalled, I do declare... :#
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    RE five minutes while dressing:

The equivalent to our "There's only 2 minutes left to this NFL game, dear. I'll be with you when it's done."
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I do all of that lol
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Has it ever happened to you guys when you're driving down the highway or stuck in traffic or something and she's changing the radio stations and some song comes on and you're like "Hold up, go back, I love that song."

All of a sudden it's like World War III just started in the car. "Oh yeah? So which of your wh**res does it remind you of huh?"

It's like, huh? WTF?!?
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    Or do you ever wake up in the middle of the night because of a deliberate punch to your arm and you ask her what the f***** that punch was for and she's all like: "I had a dream you were hitting on one of my friends, a-hole."
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    Has it ever happened to you guys when you're driving down the highway or stuck in traffic or something and she's changing the radio stations and some song comes on and you're like "Hold up, go back, I love that song."

All of a sudden it's like World War III just started in the car. "Oh yeah? So which of your wh**res does it remind you of huh?"

It's like, huh? WTF?!?

........ O_o That's a strangely specific scenario
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »

It's like, huh? WTF?!?

........ O_o That's a strangely specific scenario

You're totally guilty of doing this. :D
  • weightsandmacros
    weightsandmacros Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    :#;)
    henshemi wrote: »
    Thanks I already knew this.....the tone, the way they communicate and their body language are pretty easy to figure out in my eyes.