SOA AND AMERICAN HORROR STORY...HELP!!!

Options
Sh1tsRainbows
Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
MY Cable company, Direct TV.. starting 11/1 will get rid of FX...so no more Sons of Anarchy or American Horror Story... please contact then with me and tell direct tv to keep FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.keepmynets.com/whats-happening/

then go to "tell direct TV" i believe its like a petetition

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    OH no that would suck!!!!!!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I would die without American Horror Story. You can always find it online though.

Edited to ask: Why would direct tv do something that dumb?
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Options
    i have no clue...so my other choices are dish network and comcast...had comcast before they suck...
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I would die without American Horror Story. You can always find it online though.

Edited to ask: Why would direct tv do something that dumb?

theyre threatening becuase their contract is up - same way with all companies when their contract is up - it's crappy negotiation.
  • april_beth
    Options
    and you can't just up and cancel cause you'll have to pay a cancellation fee which is astronomical.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    OMG! What'll we do?
  • april_beth
    Options
    and you can find SOA and AHS online...im pretty pissed about SOA possibly being taken away but i know i can find it online - altho i dont want to go through teh trouble...my life has enough bullsh*t going on that i jsut want to sit and watch Jax and his naked *kitten* from time to time without havin gto jump through hoops

*swoon thinking about jax's naked *kitten* and upset i didnt see it last night*
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I have comcast. They're product is great. But the worst and I mean worst customer services I have ever seen. It's almost funny.
  • Lexy3703
    Lexy3703 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere the contract is coming due and the company DirecTV pays to use those networks is trying to raise their rates by 40% which would make our bills go up again and they are fighting it.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've got Dish Network(thank goodness)

But I'll sign it for you anyway. I'd be so sad without American Horror Story
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I've got Dish Network(thank goodness)

But I'll sign it for you anyway. I'd be so sad without American Horror Story

Excited for tonight?
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am not so upset, I have Hulu so I can watch it there, I am upset that they are taking it away and I will try to help get it stopped, but i really cant complain. I have tons of channels and I bill is cheap!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Options
    Ok so I am not so upset, I have Hulu so I can watch it there, I am upset that they are taking it away and I will try to help get it stopped, but i really cant complain. I have tons of channels and I bill is cheap!!

SOA isnt on Hulu..
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Options
    BUMP
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options

SOA isnt on Hulu..
    You can watch it on the network website
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    It wasn't that long ago Direct was doing the same thing with NBC, everytime I watched something there was a message at the bottom of the screen that NBC was about to be turned of in ## days.

I'm not worred about this, if they turn it off I will watch from the internet.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Options

SOA isnt on Hulu..

Ill check it out...thanks!!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened last year with DishNetwork & FX (I have Dish). I just waited until they figured out the $$ end of it and Dish ended up sending me a bunch of coupons for free PPV movies.

That was after I called & complained that I had to buy episodes of my favorite shoes on iTunes.

Call Customer Service with DirecTV and see what they'll do to make it right. Good luck!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

SOA isnt on Hulu..

thank you for sharing, but American Horror Story is so much scarier on my tv instead of my laptop :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Well this just about broke my heart. Idk what I'm gonna do!!