Just beginning

Options
I started Monday and have seen some results already, both in weight and general feeling. I started out using another app/iPad program which was much more difficult to navigate and enter information. So far, this has been easier and less frustrating. The last thing I needed was a "health and fitness" site which was aggravating me to the point of taking refuge in a chocolate factory. By my calculation, if I stay on the treadmill 24 hours a day, and limit my calorie intake to 20 calories a day, I should reach my goal by the time I'm 103 years old.

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Too funny, lol Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • JayLe81
    JayLe81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LoL. I couldn't help but laugh at your post. I often feel the same way that I'll be old and crochety before I reach my goal. I joined two weeks ago and have lost a lil over 3 lbs with MFP. There are great people here that will inspire you and motivate you. Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • nortiekeeks
    nortiekeeks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started Monday and have seen some results already, both in weight and general feeling. I started out using another app/iPad program which was much more difficult to navigate and enter information. So far, this has been easier and less frustrating. The last thing I needed was a "health and fitness" site which was aggravating me to the point of taking refuge in a chocolate factory. By my calculation, if I stay on the treadmill 24 hours a day, and limit my calorie intake to 20 calories a day, I should reach my goal by the time I'm 103 years old.

20 calories is too much if you'll only be on the treadmill 24 hours a day... I'd lower that to 15 if you want to lose it all by 103. Otherwise, you may be looking at 104 or 105... :tongue:

Good luck, you can do this!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    welcome!