BOY AM I AN IDIOT!!!

Options
I am sitting here craving chocolate. I mean REALLY craving it. I haven't done that for a long time. I make soy wax candles and it turns out that I was test burning a chocolate raspberry cream roll scented candle that I made this weekend in the back bathroom and the scent was coming into my office. I guess I am glad the scent travels so well but boy did it mess me up. I had a sugar free dark chocolate Jello pudding and put the stupid candle out. I guess I will start testing candles other than food from now on. :laugh:

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here craving chocolate. I mean REALLY craving it. I haven't done that for a long time. I make soy wax candles and it turns out that I was test burning a chocolate raspberry cream roll scented candle that I made this weekend in the back bathroom and the scent was coming into my office. I guess I am glad the scent travels so well but boy did it mess me up. I had a sugar free dark chocolate Jello pudding and put the stupid candle out. I guess I will start testing candles other than food from now on. :laugh:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are not an idiot... An idiot would have eaten the candle. Without putting it out!

:glasses:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    what does that say about me if i was thinking that i would have eaten the candle? :blushing:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I have discovered that there are certain flavors (scents?) of candles I MUST NOT BURN. Sugar cookie and birthday cake. They both smell like the real thing is baking in my oven and it makes me crave sugary things sooooooo badly!
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Definitely NOT an idiot! Your candles sound good enough to eat! Do you sell them?
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    now u got me craving sugar free dark chocolate jello pudding and I aint smelling a darn thing, i must be the idiot LOL
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Definitely NOT an idiot! Your candles sound good enough to eat! Do you sell them?

I do sell them.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You're not an idiot! What a great story and you made a great choice to boot! I woke up smelling Turkey Bacon...............thought I'd left the stove on when I realized I hadn't made breakfast yet :laugh: :laugh: I did so directly thereafter! lol
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    You are not an idiot... An idiot would have eaten the candle. Without putting it out!

:glasses:
    :laugh: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: