Slow and easy!

Options
Have lost and gained hundreds of lbs in my lifetime. In the past, I have lost weight via excessive exercise, while never really learning how to eat correctly. I'm determined to do it right this time by eating right with moderate exercise - hoping myfitness pal is the tool to help me to be successful and keep the weight off! Wish me luck!

Replies

• jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Have lost and gained hundreds of lbs in my lifetime. In the past, I have lost weight via excessive excercise, and never really learning how to eat correctly. I'm determined to do it right this time by eating right with moderate excersize - hoping myfitness pal is the tool to help me to be successful and keep the weight off! Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • rgood64
    rgood64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!!
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal is a great site. I have been on a life change now for over 2 yrs i have fallen a total of 130 lbs or 59.2 kg my health is getting better every month had 7 month last year i was sick on and off but this is the best thing i have done for me. I am still 50.8 kg off my goal weight so long way to go found this program on my android phone and gave it a go hope to chat with some genuine people on here so add if you wish i am always looking for active friends to support and they support me thanks Jay:wink:
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is such a great community and I hope you find the life style change your are looking for!