NSV!

Options
Yesterday I noticed I don't get hungry anymore! I have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner and since I'm eating through out the day I don't get hungry.... Or full... I just stay at a normal.... And I like it!! (I was starving when I woke up this morning tho.... Lol)

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hate that "I just started dieting and I am starving to death" feeling!!! I was so glad when I was able to move past it!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    nice. you're probably eating protein throughout the day, which helps keep you satiated longer.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up! :)
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've come to realize how much better I feel when I maintain that "normal" feeling all day instead of being starving and then stuffed. The few times I've over eaten since starting MFP, I did not like the feeling AT ALL. Good encouragement not to do it again.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I am finally getting to the point that I have to figure out what ELSE to eat, and it's hard..lol. LOVE THAT
  • Behipped
    Options
    Yes, what a great feeling that is!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!