Stay Full Longer

Options
I just wanted to share my new favorite thing to eat. Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt with fruit. This is so good and good for you. 0 Fat and 13 grams of protein. The different fruit they have is so good and tastes like pie filling. All that protein really keeps you full for a long time.

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! I don't have access to the fruit kind but man, does Greek yogurt keep me full for hours!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Oh my I love Fage yogurt.... So satisfying!!
  • emandbensmom
    Options
    I mix PB2 and vanilla protein powder in my plain nonfat Fage and I actually like it better than the ones with Goji fruit, plus I get more protein and less sugar! Fage is definitely my favorite Greek yogurt and I think I've tried them all. I use it in recipes as well.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What does it taste like compared to regular yogurt? I have never tried it before.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I use it as a base for dips. so good for you with baked chips, pretzels, or esp veggies. I mix it with salsa.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What does it taste like compared to regular yogurt? I have never tried it before.

It is richer / thicker. The difference is more in the texture not the taste IMO. Lots more protein too!