Where is PBJunkie

Options
Where did PBJunkie go??? Did his pics get him in trouble??

Replies

• jesshall281
    Options
    i just looked through my friends list and he is also not there.....maybe the peanut butter consumed him and now he is too embarrassed to show face??
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    He deactivated yesterday.....though not sure if that was his doing or not.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    tribute threads are fun
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    The last thread I read where he was a participant, there were some women that called him out for his pictures - stating that he was not acting like a good husband (like his profile stated he was trying to do).

It's not nice to be *****es women, Not nice at all.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Someone yesterday said that he deactivated. . bummer:frown:
  • Qarol
    Options
    It's not nice to be *****es women, Not nice at all.
    by definition, b*tches aren't nice. I would know.
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    yes he has deactivated, as of yesterday.

He was/is a nice guy, funny posts. Fun to read.

Miss his humor.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    tribute threads are fun

like repetitive ones?
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    :sad: thats awfull he really was funny and a nice guy I never did not see the pic that he had on his profile for 20 mins I was wondering what is might be Maybe he will come back under a new name
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    why the hell do you guys care and worry so much cause you KNOW he'll be back under a new name and will find all his sheeple again before long...fear not folks.
  • Qarol
    Options
    why the hell do you guys care and worry so much cause you KNOW he'll be back under a new name and will find all his sheeple again before long...fear not folks.
    thank gawd I wasn't a sheeple...
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    <
    ya you know it
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Moooooooo! Or, wait. Is it meeeeep! I wasn't either, I just liked to look at him in threads, lol.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I would be messed up to lose all your profile data on your diet/exercise/nutritution etc...
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    tribute threads are fun

Agreed. Makes me want to deactivate my account. Start a new account and make a tribute thread for myself.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I woulda hit that.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Moooooooo! Or, wait. Is it meeeeep! I wasn't either, I just liked to look at him in threads, lol.

Yes...he was great fun to ogle, LOL :bigsmile:
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

It's not that I care about him specifically; I'm new and didn't realize people could be deactivated. Deff not a sheeple, just wanted some details so my mouth doesn’t get me deactivated.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

So how do you feel about guys posting pics in a towel?
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options

So how do you feel about guys posting pics in a towel?

doesnt bother me but i musta missed the pic .. i didnt even know the guy. i just felt the need to point out the obvious - he's probably already back