Anyone wants to join our next challenge, add me:)

Options
Thanks Giving challenge( November 1st to November 24) ideas???
Who wants to be in and what do you guys would like to see in this challenge?
Give me your feedback please and I will put the challenge together accordingly.
Cheers,
D.

Replies

• txhunnygirl
    Options
    I am in! I want to lose 12 pounds before Thanksgiving!
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    I'm down for any kind of challenge! I'll add you, I'd love some information :)
  • EmilyAnne85
    Options
    How does the challenge work?
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Who couldn't use a challenge? :)
  • sparkylady1
    sparkylady1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in for any challenge...how about a certain pound lost by Turkey day....but count me in no matter what!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    anyone down for a 5k?
  • Saisha23
    Saisha23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll add you!
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Mainly I ask everyone what they want to see in the challenge, or what is their goal and I put the challenge together after reading all the ideas and post it on my blog, where we communicate daily and share information on food, exercise daily with others. Weigh in is usually at the end of the challenge. but we can do it weekly up to your ideas :)
    How does the challenge work?
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Never done a challenge with a group before, count me in! I'll add you.
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    add me I need some motivation right now
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Don't forget to give me some ideas under my post on the wall so I can put together the challenge :)
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll join this time Dia. Enjoyed the last challenge. How about at least 30 minutes of exercise every day, and dinner must be eaten off of a salad plate (not a big dinner plate.) Then maybe for every pound lost during the challenge is how many bites of dessert we get to eat on Thanksgiving. Just some ideas! Thanks for putting this together.

~Vickie
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Thanks Vickie,
    I'll join this time Dia. Enjoyed the last challenge. How about at least 30 minutes of exercise every day, and dinner must be eaten off of a salad plate (not a big dinner plate.) Then maybe for every pound lost during the challenge is how many bites of dessert we get to eat on Thanksgiving. Just some ideas! Thanks for putting this together.

~Vickie
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, I think I need to do this challenge!!
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to put a goal! I want to lose 20 pounds by Christmas, so lets say 7-13 by Thanksgiving?? Thats my goal!!
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Sounds good :) I will put up another challenge right after Thanksgiving for sure. I want to loose at least 10 lbs while doing Thanksgiving Challenge and another 10lbs till x-mas at least :))) We will see how it will goes :P
    Oh, I forgot to put a goal! I want to lose 20 pounds by Christmas, so lets say 7-13 by Thanksgiving?? Thats my goal!!
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Thanksgiving challenge( November 1st to November 24) I've got so many ideas from you guys, so I am going to think over and put together our next challenge soon. I am going to post it later on today! If you still have some idea don't forget to share and of course if anyone interested you are still welcome to sign up!!!
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely IN! I've been wanting to try a challenge. I like the idea of "x" amount of pounds by Thanksgiving. Or maybe even "x" amount of inches lost by then. I will add you! =D
  • DKBelle
    Options
    I think Its more likely gonna be weight loss goal, but will put in just in case anyone wants to follow on inches as well :) Thanks.
    I'm definitely IN! I've been wanting to try a challenge. I like the idea of "x" amount of pounds by Thanksgiving. Or maybe even "x" amount of inches lost by then. I will add you! =D