Hey u guys

Options
First I like to say I love mfp.. I've read soooo many inspirational stories that have really touched me. We also learn many tips from one another. I'm looking for more friends to join the success we are achieving. I've come a long way from being depressed andstressed that food was my best friend I never gained weight until I lost my father and had my one year old son at the same time.. I'm still fighting the hurt and I'm going to win. I have to do this for my son because he needs me. I have to show my mom she can get through this. I pray for all of you to reach yourgoals... I'm trying not to cry lol but if you are looking for motivation youcan always count on me feel free to add me

Replies

• andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see a fat kid to the truffle shuffle after every time someone says HEY YOU GUYS?

ETA: No advice, sorry. But a heart warming story.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Is it just me, or does anyone else wanna see a fat kid to the truffle shuffle after every time someone says HEY YOU GUYS?

That's hilarious! It's not just you Andyloosbrock LOL
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options

ETA: No advice, sorry. But a heart warming story.

YES!! I immediately think of Chunk!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    thor1god1of1awesome Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for what you went through and I cant even imagine what it feels like to have such loss. anyway if you wish to add me Im here for you
  • gudnygu
    Options
    hi u can add me too :)