Intro, been here a while, I need more friends.

Options
Hi,

My name is Shaun, I'm a 47 year old male. SW of 253, I'm down 29 lbs. so far to 224 this morning! I started on MFP at the end of August. I'm really glad I found this site. I do not log 100% of the time, (I am away from a computer on weekends) but MFP has really helped me get a handle on what I've been stuffing in my mouth. I have yo-yo'd most of my adult life, but now I really want to get in good health for my wife and 2 young children. My goal is to get below 200 or really to get my BF down below 20%

I just started P90X, I mix that in with Krav Maga (Awesome self defense training, and a great work out: DetroitKravMaga.com) and biking and running.

If anyone is in a similar situation as me please send me a friend request. I think it would help to interact with others on this quest.

Thanks,

Shaun

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I too am away from the computer on weekends... Sometimes I remember to write it down and enter on Monday, sometimes I don't :happy: My goals are a little different but we are all in this together definately! Good luck on your continued sucess!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Same here, and close to the same stats too.