I'm a bad friend for not help her stalk her ex? Rant

Options
redraidergirl2009
redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
I recently tried to talk to a friend of mine since she unblocked me on facebook and kept coming up in that "people you may know" part and I was like "screw it i'm going to add her and ask why she blocked me"

So I did.
She said I wasn't a good friend because one time she came over and told me her ex lived nearby and wanted me to drive her in front of the house to look in MY car. I told her no, it was icy, my car was completely frozen over and I didn't think it was my place to help her spy on people especially in my car because if they called the cops they'd come looking for my car.

So when I explained that to her she said that because I didn't come see her in the hospital when she had her kid that I was a bad friend. First of all it wasn't like we were best friends, i'd known her since I was 9, but we were not that close. I didn't see her months at a time sometimes and recently around when she did have the baby I saw her maybe once a month. She also never asked me to go see her either.

I did go to her baby shower and get her a gift and only one of her other friends went, the rest was family, her clubbing friends didn't go.

It also wasn't like she just stopped talking me right after that night i didn't help her stalk someone, she did talk to me after that, several times. Then she was suppose to come over to pick something up and I couldn't get a hold of her. No response and she blocked me. I called her from another number and she answered and hung up when she realized it was me.

so immature. I told her that her baby daddy drama was not my problem and I'd be happy to listen to her about it but not help her stalk him and possibly get in trouble with the law.

Anyway she unadded me again from fb.

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You know what's fun? NOT talking to crazy people. Looks like you'll get to enjoy that again...
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Is this girl 17? If not, she's pathetic. Enjoy the FP block, she sounds like a moron and will make you dumber by the minute if you have to talk to her again.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    you know what else is not fun? vomiting this all over mfp. just saying...
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    You know what's fun? NOT talking to crazy people. Looks like you'll get to enjoy that again...

:laugh: This.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: This.

I second this! :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! :flowerforyou:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Anyway she unadded me again from fb.

problem solved.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    wait...was this an episode of jersey shore?
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    First of all it wasn't like we were best friends, i'd known her since I was 9, but we were not that close. I didn't see her months at a time sometimes and recently around when she did have the baby I saw her maybe once a month. She also never asked me to go see her either.

So you care that she blocked you why exactly?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    So she told you that she blocked you because you didn't go see her when she had the baby and you came to the conclusion that it was because you wouldn't help her stalk the ex how??? What'd I miss?
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options
    She told me she stopped talking to me because I didn't help her stalk her ex. When I told her why I didn't she then said I was a bad friend for not going to see her in the hospital

Also I cared that she blocked because for one she owed me money for buying an eyeliner from me and two she was my friend and I had no idea she was mad at me becausebwhen I declined to help her that night she didn't seem mad
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options
    you know what else is not fun? vomiting this all over mfp. just saying...

Title says "rant" I didn't make you open it.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    She told me she stopped talking to me because I didn't help her stalk her ex. When I told her why I didn't she then said I was a bad friend for not going to see her in the hospital

Also I cared that she blocked because for one she owed me money for buying an eyeliner from me and two she was my friend and I had no idea she was mad at me becausebwhen I declined to help her that night she didn't seem mad

How much does she owe you for the eyeliner?
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Give me a sec...im still working on that title.......
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    We actually like this kind of post. It keeps us from eating. Thank you.

:wink:
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options

lolwut? u no can read chinese? ><
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    People are in your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. This girl should only be hourly. Be glad she left on her own accord.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

It's a bummer that friends come and go but it really sounds like this is someone you don't need to be friends with. Those are 2 stupid reasons for her to stop being friends with you so she was never a real friend if you ask me.
    If she had a problem with you at the time she should have had to balls to say something then, not just unfriend you on FB. That's where FB is wierd to me. Too many people rely on it. It's handy and fun but real communication is lost.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options

lolwut? u no can read chinese? ><

Dude i can barely read English:wink: I mean with all those letters randomly put together....makes no sense....
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I understand the need to rant but you are better off without her and the price of the eyeliner is probably worth being rid of her! Who knows why people suddenly decide they are mad at you? I've known someone who did that sort of thing when she moved out of state - said fond farewells to everyone, and then months later just decided to block every person she knew from this state. Now I'm sure she didn't have an argument with every one of us... people are just crazy like that.