Please Please Help.......!!

Options
2»

Replies

• beckie4442
    Options
    I've just tried to get into your diary and it's not public, you might want to have another go......:happy:
  • friesther
    friesther Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Question: Are you doing weights? Because there some exercises that build muscle and muscle weights more than fat. I will recommend you to measure yourself; maybe you are not losing weight but losing inches.

Good luck
    Frida
  • laurenduck05
    laurenduck05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've just tried to get into your diary and it's not public, you might want to have another go......:happy:

So I opened it up to friends only, il change it now!
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be critical, but I looked at the last couple of weeks of your diary and you seem to be eating a lot of processed food......it's not just quantiy (calories) but also quality that counts!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! You just helped me out a lot because I am having the same problem but I just decreased my goal weight loss goal per week from 2lbs to 1lb. I've just statrting going to boot camp so I hope this helps!!!!
  • allieshaw
    allieshaw Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your diary and noticed you have been eating a lot of HIGH calories, processed foods.

1) I would stay away from the pre-packaged meals. they are VERY high in sodium and tend to make you retain water. Thus, a weight gain happens.

2) Instead of WHITE bread, use WHOLE GRAIN Bread. And not sure what kind of cheese you are using, but try to keep it lean. Mozzerella & Swiss.

3) Tesco - Melting Middle Chocolate Sponge Pudding, 1 portion --OUCH!!! There is enough calories in this to take place of a meal. And I noticed it was paired with ice cream & WINE! I understand we have to treat ourself sometimes but in moderation. Try some sugar free pudding topped with nonfat whipping cream. This is only 100 calories vs. 430.

4) Have you been drinking your water and not logging it? I dont see ANY fluids besides wine.

Good Luck! And stick to clean and whole foods. NOT packaged or premade.