Trying new health foods

Options
2»

Replies

• stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love natural peanut butter now and if I ever get a taste of regular pb, the only thing I can taste is sugar!! Maybe you didn't stir it enough? I also refrigerate mine, that might help.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    **SMDH**

This is the reason there's such an obesity epidemic in this world. You acquired a taste for junk food, sweetened/salted PB, salty/trans fat chips, etc so in order to make the switch, you have to give yourself time to adjust. I think natural pb is quite tasty and like knowing that there is only ONE ingredient in it.

And as far as whether or not it's worth it, that's up to you. Would you rather deal with being overweight and unhappy with your body or make changes and develop new, healthy habits and be happy with your body?
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You think natural peanut butter is "disgusting"?
    Did you stir it up before you used it? Did you make sure to refrigerate it after you opened it?

No, I don't think healthy, real food is disgusting.

I'm this size because I don't munch on fast food and processed crap all day.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's definitely worth the money.. If you started eating all natural foods, your body would be a lot healthier and you'd lose a lot of weight. Processed food is horrible for you. Even if you don't like the taste so much at first, you'll get more used to it and it'll be well worth it in the long run. Just try buying other stuff, find out what you like. You don't have to like every single health food there is.