Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New November Goals...What Are Yours!

I let myself get a bit off track the last couple weeks...in exercise, diet, and general life.

For November I have decided to figure out what I want to keep up with:
Goal 1: Complete the 30 DS.
- I only got half way through in October just because I let myself think I didn't have enough time, and concentrating on school excessively
Goal 2: Don't go over my calorie limit more than once a week.
- I have been less stringent with what I've been eating so I end up eating like crap, and eating more than I should because it's not nutritious food
Goal 3: Go to hot yoga at least three times a week.
- it's one of the only places I can actually clear my head and relax, and I let myself stop the last two weeks cause I was lazy to put it honestly.
Goal 4: Improve my son's nutrition, and get him eating all the good stuff I do!
- he's been picky for awhile and I'm slowly breaking him off that, November will be a month full of trying new foods for him
Goal 5: Appreciate what I have accomplished.
- even if it's small, I tend to be too hard on myself when I fail and I need to recognize that lots of stuff I do is in the right direction, which is always good :)

So... now that I've filled that up, what are some of your goals for November!

Replies

• smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    -go the whole month without even one soda. (my downfall- mt. dew)
    -quit eating out so much.
    -lose 5-10lbs.
  • Get my butt back on track with exercise. Get to the gym at least 3 times a week. Join a fitness class. Eat more veggies and healthy fruit. Make it through the holiday without gaining a pound ;)
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    My primary November goal is to recommit and get serious about exercising. I love to exercise outside so with winter coming I need to get on track and be serious. Other goals are to watch the sodium a bit closer and increase my water intake. Exercise is the biggie for me.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Eek, already time for November goals. I'll have to think about this.
    My October goal is to go 31 days with No fast food. So far, no problem, don't miss it.
    Hmm, November is the Thanksgiving month. In stead of stopping something it may be time to add something.
    For November I'll practice Tai Chi 5 days a week and give the yoga, at the gym, a try.
    Also for November, add stationary bike to rotation of cardio along with elliptical and treadmill, to have more variety.
  • My goal is to have a work out plan in place that "I" can stick to.
    ...To reward my self every week I stay on task with my diet....to be a better me in general!
  • My goal is to workout more then i have been. And stay more focus on me & not let any stress get in my way!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    get that first 10mile run under my belt :wink:
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    My goals for November:

1. To get down to 223 pounds by end of November.
    2. To have finish organizing my house.
    3. To have finished taking 3 classes of sewing and be able to make a top, blouse and jeans by myself.
    4. To exercise 3 x week minimum every week in November.
    5. To get in the habit of carrying around a large cup of water and drink it slowly throughout the day.
    6. To post every day on MFP and document my foods and exercise every day.
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 104 Member
    November Goals
    I don't want to give muself too much, so just a few so that I can truly out my focus towards them.

1. finish 30 Day Shred ( giving it another try)
    2. No eating anywhere with a drive-thru (means planning ahead and making better choices)
    3. Drop another inch from my measurements.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    start 6 week 6 pack and turbo jam.
    lose another 2-3 lb by thanksgiving. i'm slowing down since i'm nearing the end of my goal.
    let thanksgiving be an "off" day for food (i deserve that much) but still get exercise and get right on track afterward
    enjoy getting to wear some new "old" fall clothes i haven't worn for years