So.. which healthy foods do you hate?

Options

Replies

• bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. Lentils. Celery. Raisins.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Quinoa.

It's like a mouth full of tiny super balls. I'm not convinced that anybody likes it. I think people are just being pretentious when they say they eat the stuff.

I have to agree here... I've tried 2 different varieties... tried rinsing it first.... *blech*
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Why oh why cant I think of anything I DONT like......:sad:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Green peppers can **** off and die.
    Also red and yellow
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I hate onions. Only vegetable I can't stand. Raw is the worst. I have no problem with onion powder. It's not so much the flavor. It's a texture thing. I can handle them if they're super cooked, chopped small, and mixed with things to help mask them- like in chili or a stew or sauce... but that's about it.

I agree 100% with you!

People can't understand that...........I like the flavor, I can even eat onion rings and REALLLLY cooked onions, but raw? no way. NevER!!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I guess that is why I got fat...I cannot think of any food I do not like.

I'm with you!!! :laugh:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Green peppers can **** off and die.

Couldn't have said it better myself! The red ones can go too!

Any kind of yogurt or cottage cheese-yuck!
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    cooked spinach... it's fine raw but cooked is disgusting!

Feel free to friend me for your calorie free healthy tips and food for thought.. Colleen ;)
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    asparagus, cauliflower, beans, celery, yams & sweet potatoes, cabbage & meat wise, I dont like fish (the only fish I semi-like it tiliapia)

i can't stand the taste of any of those.

I can't eat tilapia after seeing the Dirty Jobs episode on how they're farmed. Tilapia are put in the tanks with carp on carp farms (carp are already bottom feeders), and the tilapia are there to eat the carp poop. Then they're shipped off to grocery stores. Yummy.

ok. thats gross. i could have lived without that information. ew.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I guess that is why I got fat...I cannot think of any food I do not like.

I empathize totally!! Other than tofu, which I don't really consider to be a food (just kidding tofu lovers! lol) there isn't much I don't like.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Cantaloupe....ewwwww I've never been able to stand it!

gag, i threw it up once in my moms car when i was 6 and never again have i eaten it. the thought of it brings back the barf smell:sick:
  • branflake5
    Options
    Fruit!! I like watermelon and can tolerate apples and grapes maybe bananas but i really don't like them the texture is weird and the tiny little seeds gross me out. I love veggies tho..... go figure
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I like everything you guys mention!! Tofu is yummy! of course with something else. I can't eat it with just the tofu itself.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I would just like to take a moment to say you are all crazy for disliking these yummy foods!!! J/K ;-D

But seriously, they are yummy. Though one thing that I hate that other people seem to love --- olives! Yech. They smell gross and taste gross and have a gross texture!

And I don't think tofu counts as a healthy food... way too processed and influences hormones to heavily.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    vegetables....
  • becknorton68
    Options
    Brussel sprouts....ugh. I think those mini cabbages were only put on this earth to make us chubbies want to hurl...lol.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Anything people use as pizza crust substitutes...pita bread, tortillas, whatever...they are OK in other places, but NOT EVER under a pizza!

Onions are horrid...

Whole wheat pasta...YUCK!

Soy anything. I hate soy milk, soy "veggie" burgers, tofu, and anything cooked in soybean oil.

Rice cakes...tastes like cardboard to me.

Cabbage...

Noodles made out of squash...gross!

Raw celery...that crunch gives me the willies.

Persimmons and scuppernog grapes...people really eat that garbage???
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Beans! I don't like the texture.

^^ this

Me too! And avocados.......:sick:

Sue :smile: x
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    asparagus, sprouts, some beans, avocados, sweet potatoe but i force my self eating that!
  • nifnif
    nifnif Posts: 22
    Options
    Hemp milk.

Some disturbingly processed foods that many see as "healthy".

Certain kinds of raw fish.