Words from Jillian

Options
I saw this on the Today show this morning, here's some of what Jillian said....

"Always remember you are worth it! ......If you don't give up, but learn from your mistakes, success is inevitable. ......Everyone is going to fall off the wagon at one point or another. The key is to have your recovery behaviors in place. Every mistake should be seen as an opportunity to learn, not a break-down. ....Learn from where you went wrong. ...Self-worth is what it's all about, so with every little accomplishment you nurture it, you foster it and that success will beget success."
Tips to success
1.) " Define your source of motivation. .... What are you suffering for? I don't like broccoli, I don't like getting on the treadmill, but I like my skinny jeans a whole lot more."
2.) "Educate yourself. ..you are not incapable, just uniformed. ...not religated to failute, nothing is genetically wrong with you. When you get the information, you're able to make powerful informed choices that can help you manifest any destiny you choose."
3.) "Enlist support. ....when you recruit people and communicate your needs, you exponentially increase your chances for success."
4.) "Change your environment. ...remove junk foods, surround yourself in an environment that's right for success.
5.) "Put your goals on paper. ....becomes a concrete reality for you because you form an emotional attachment to those goals."

"It's never too late to change!"
"Every day is a new day!"
"Don't give up!!!!!"

At the end of the segment, it said that Jillian will be appearing next month as well and you can go online and ask her questions at todayshow.com

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I saw this on the Today show this morning, here's some of what Jillian said....

"Always remember you are worth it! ......If you don't give up, but learn from your mistakes, success is inevitable. ......Everyone is going to fall off the wagon at one point or another. The key is to have your recovery behaviors in place. Every mistake should be seen as an opportunity to learn, not a break-down. ....Learn from where you went wrong. ...Self-worth is what it's all about, so with every little accomplishment you nurture it, you foster it and that success will beget success."
    Tips to success
    1.) " Define your source of motivation. .... What are you suffering for? I don't like broccoli, I don't like getting on the treadmill, but I like my skinny jeans a whole lot more."
    2.) "Educate yourself. ..you are not incapable, just uniformed. ...not religated to failute, nothing is genetically wrong with you. When you get the information, you're able to make powerful informed choices that can help you manifest any destiny you choose."
    3.) "Enlist support. ....when you recruit people and communicate your needs, you exponentially increase your chances for success."
    4.) "Change your environment. ...remove junk foods, surround yourself in an environment that's right for success.
    5.) "Put your goals on paper. ....becomes a concrete reality for you because you form an emotional attachment to those goals."

"It's never too late to change!"
    "Every day is a new day!"
    "Don't give up!!!!!"

At the end of the segment, it said that Jillian will be appearing next month as well and you can go online and ask her questions at todayshow.com
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    PS Sorry for any spelling errors, I was just too excited to share this with everyone....
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    This is why I love Jillian. She is such an awesome motivator. Thanks for posting this!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks it was a nice read.

Cyndi
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this info. Just when I needed to hear it the most:flowerforyou:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Thanks for posting this info. Just when I needed to hear it the most:flowerforyou:
    Glad you got a boost, I was excited when I saw it too. Ahh the power of the DVR.:laugh:
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Well put. Jillian and Bob are amazing.