Nike's Big Butts

Options
kkauz42
kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
I didn't know that Nike did some women's ads but I came across some and I think they are awesome! I like this one the best...probably because I have a big butt that seriously won't ever go away! It doesn't bother me, I have always had it (and everyone else on my Dad's side of the family) and always will! I have always said I'd rather have a round toned but than a flat flabby one!
butt.png

Replies

• KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    This is one of my faves too. It's on my inspiration board.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    i love my big, round bum! lol.
    I really like this advertisement!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    bwahaha, I saw that. It makes me think of "baby got back"
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    I like it!!

Too bad they didn't use spell check at that big expensive ad agency for the word ambassador.
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Loves It!!! :happy:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    That pretty good......would not mind seeing more of it and she carries it so well!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I like it!!

Too bad they didn't use spell check at that big expensive ad agency for the word ambassador.

Haha, I was just thinking that maybe it wasn't a real ad because of that. Would be even sadder if it is and that slipped through!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love it! Women should have curves.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That's on the wall in the women's locker room at my gym. I've always liked it. I always say my butt is to balance out my chest. Keeps me from falling over.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I like this!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian at her finest.

Oh, and Embassador can be spelled that way.......................or ambassador. Either is correct.
  • sarahsmart88
    Options
    love it! never seen that before =)
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's on the wall in the women's locker room at my gym. I've always liked it. I always say my butt is to balance out my chest. Keeps me from falling over.

HAHAHA i love that! I'm using that from now on!! I think i am going to have to print this out and put it in my room or something!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love this!! LOL i wish i still had my big butt it was great! Pants always fit better when you actually have something back there. :) great nike ad!