Sexy for Summer 2012 Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• tracas
    tracas Posts: 12
    Options
    Check in, lost 2 pounds, going for my walk later this afternoon! I was out of town for the weekend with no computer so I could not update! I did do my walking both days though and today I have had 2 glasses of water!
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    I am trying to see if the signature is going to work.
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Please make sure you are checking in on the post for week 2. Thanks ladies!! :-)
  • foxxysox
    Options
    What you need to do right now: Post your real name, location, starting weight, goal weight for summer 2012, one thing you love about your body, and one thing you really want to work on.

May I join in? I'm new here but I'd love to participate.

My name is Annette Weller. I just turned 42 and decided it is time to get serious about physical exercise. I love this site by the way! Everyone is so friendly and it is easy to navigate.

I've been hiking some pretty steep hills 3 miles every day this week as well as early morning warmups and Pilates. Counting calories has been helpful too.

I like the way I still get looks when I go out. After 12 full-term pregnancies my midsection could use a little work. I would like to shed a few pounds and tone things up.

SW 136
    CW 135
    GW 120
  • saudade87
    Options
    May I join as well? i have my big brother's wedding (my bestest friend ever) next may, and a punta cana trip the week before the wedding!

Name: Sara Ludwig
    SW: 228.7 (as of this date)
    GWS'12: 150 lbs
    1IL: I am loving my neck- weird i know, but i'm finally seeing a hint of my collarbones, my jawline :)
    1IH: I want to work on my arms- i SERIOUSLY have a major case of batwings hahaha
    Challenge status: I've been getting over a nasty cold this week (antibiotics and all) but i was able to go on the treadmill yesterday and did 1 mile :(

I'm so ready for this! I dont want to be the fat sister of the groom :( i want to be the strong, skydiving, rockclimbing and surfing sister :)))))
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    Anyone that has joined us recently

We are starting week 3 tomorrow; you can find the post here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/386085-sexy-for-summer-2012-week-3-closed-group

Please join up! :-)