Vegan Honee

Options
I just have to share my new favorite thing with the world.
Bee-free Honee is a honey substitute made from apple juice, lemon juice, and a little sugar.

I am so happy I found this in the market the other day. I am from Minnesota, so this is a local product for me. I do know that they have listings of locations on their website and if you bug your co-op managers enough, you may be able to bring it to your nearest store. I was so intrigued, I had to buy it. It is thick like honey but is more appley, which I was expecting. It certainly fills my nostalgic desires to eat a pb and honey sandwich again.

x0s32q.jpg

http://www.beefreehonee.com/Home_Page.html

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Some things just can't be substituted...
  • ExYoYoGirl
    Options
    Some things just can't be substituted...

Agree! Not my cup of tea - but I am happy if you have found a way to enjoy something you miss!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    now all those bees will be on unemployment....
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Sounds very yummy!!! At the Meijer here they have great lakes honey which is imitation honey and before I could figure out if honey was vegan I honestly thought it was real honey lol. It took me about a month of eating it before I realized it was fake haha
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I'm in Minnesota too! I'll be looking for this! Thanks for sharing :)
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I'm in Minnesota too! I'll be looking for this! Thanks for sharing :)

i found mine at the Midtown Global Market but it looks as though most byerlys or lunds should carry it.