ugggghhhh.

Options
My mom says that im going up and down with my weight again and thats not good. I weigh 157.4 pounds and she says that I need to get down below 156 pounds. HELP?

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's a hard struggle. Sometimes, you'll have bad days. But you can always start again. Don't get discouraged. You can do this!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    have you been eating more salty food lately? Try drinking a bit more water and watching the salt. That might help.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    You've lost 13 pounds so far that's great! Don't worry about what Mom thinks, it's what YOU want, what YOU feel! Your a big girl now, make the decision to be fit and charge forward! YOu can do it!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    1.4lbs is not a big deal. You're fine.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well, everyones' weight is bound to fluctuate a little bit. You should check out your ideal body weight and shoot for that. Just make sure that you are the one that wants to lose the weight and it's not just that your mom wants you to. True weight loss requires making a change in your lifestyle and as soon as you want to do that and are dedicated in it, then you'll be more apt to make progress. Good luck and good efforts!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i do a lot of night shifts..........i weigh myself when i come in from work.....232lb I then go to bed (it is 8am) I get up at 2.30pm or in nurses speak (14.30hrs) only 6.5 hours after the weigh in and having had sleep, paid the loo a very looooong visit and weigh myself agai, I am now 229lb.......3lb lost from going to bed for a less than perfect sleep...........1.4lb sweets is hardly anything to grumble about. you have done so well, have a sleep and then have a good "poop" bet the results are awsome!!

good luck on ya journey of 1.4lb.

xx
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Weigh in again in a few hours and you may well be 1.4lbs less!

Remember your weight can fluctuate 3-4lbs in a day!
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    It's nighttime here.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    You could always just not tell her how much you weigh? That's all I got.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am in maintenance and my weight fluctuates between 173 and 177 (goal weight 175)...no biggie.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what you are asking for help on.

You are either saying:
    A. Help me get my mom to stop bugging me
    B. Help me figure out how to get below 156 pounds
    or
    C. Help me to relieve my boredom
  • stardozer
    Options
    B and C.
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You've lost 13 pounds.

Weight fluctuates, DAILY.

Don't let mom know exactly what you weigh.

You are doing great! :-)
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    B and C.

Stop worrying about B and as far as C goes, may I suggest watching Firefly reruns.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    B and C.

Stop worrying about B and as far as C goes, may I suggest watching Firefly reruns.

LMFAO!
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but ... you MUM says!?!?!

Are you a child? (serious question not sarcy)

If not then what the flip does it have to do with her what you weight or how you go about losing weight or not?
  • itontae
    itontae Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but ... you MUM says!?!?!

Are you a child? (serious question not sarcy)

If not then what the flip does it have to do with her what you weight or how you go about losing weight or not?

You might like to read stardozer's profile.

To stardozer - you're doing just fine, honey
  • stardozer
    Options
    Thanks!
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1.4 pounds is really not much at all. I wish I was that close to my goal ...

You're doing just fine. Just as an example ...

According to the Wii Fit, my weight last night at 10 pm was three pounds heavier than my weight at 5:30 this morning. Weight fluctuates. It's trends that matter.

Just keep with the program, and doing what you're doing.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Like others have said 1.4lbs is nothing. You could drink a large glass of water and out that on according to the scales. Just try to go on how comfortable you feel. Well done on losing 13lbs.