Hi :) I'm new to MFP...would love to make new friends!

Options
Hey there! I'm Stephanie. I'm 30 years old from VA. I just signed up for MFP today, and I have one friend on here, that I know personally...have been reading her posts and they are so encouraging! I'd love to make more friends on here!

Replies

• liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site..!!
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • AlissaB87
    Options
    Welcome!! Youll love it here
  • rosssport
    rosssport Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, It's working great for me right now.... Feel free to add me if you want.
  • vanessav82
    Options
    Hey there welcome.....add me if youd like
  • mecasgirl
    Options
    Hello... Where are you in VA. I too am in VA. Welcome to the site! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Welcome.. I am new too, but this site is amazing.. It is nice to have the support and motivation. :D
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lep3up5K2E1qe91fco1_500.jpg
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome...you can add me if u like
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you along on your journey. Hope you'll do the same for me :'}
  • rsj206
    rsj206 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm totally addicted to the site & the phone app. It's so easy to make good choices when you have all these tools & encouraging friends to help. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • melbasc
    melbasc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    New here this week too...feel free to add me! Oh....and welcome!
  • mrsandreadawn
    mrsandreadawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for awhile, but have only been actively taking part in the site since the 15th of this month. I've been reading the forums and they are so encouraging. I'm 27 and have TONS of weight to lose. Feel free to add me. I'm down 11lbs so far, but it's been a struggle doing things the "right" way, and not having immediate results.
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, you'll love it. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • brandyk2011
    Options
    Hi there and Welcome! You will love this site. :) Lots and lots of supportive people. :)
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL so very much for such a warm welcome! I know that I'm ready to stay on track with this weight loss journey...and I know with all of your support, I'll be successful! Thanks again y'all! <3
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, a great place for support and motivation. Good luck on your diet and exercise :smile:
    Add me as your friend if you wish.
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP for about 15 days now and I love it! I log on everyday and like to find friends that are active on the site as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will do great here!! feel free to add me ...:flowerforyou: