30 Day Shred...

Options
I finally got my DVD in the mail & I'm completely stoked!!! :bigsmile: Does anyone know how I should log in the exercise or about how many cals burned? I'm 5'6, 184 lbs. Should I just log it in as aerobics?

Replies

• mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    I finally got my DVD in the mail & I'm completely stoked!!! :bigsmile: Does anyone know how I should log in the exercise or about how many cals burned? I'm 5'6, 184 lbs. Should I just log it in as aerobics?
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i logged mine as vigorous calisthenics...though i also ordered a heart rate monitor on ebay yesterday which will probably be a lot more acurate. with logging it as calisthenics, i got 196 calories....it felt like i burned a lot more than that!
  • robin1107
    Options
    What video? help!!!!
  • kac452
    kac452 Posts: 10
    Options
    I log mine as circuit training :)
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Could anyone burn me a copy of the 30 day shred? PM me if you can!
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    I just did it & wow!!! i feel good! It's more challenging than I expected! Woohooo!

:bigsmile:
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    I purchased mine @ Walmart last night for $9.00!

Purdy Mommy, I'm sure you can spare 9 bucks!

When I first did the work out, I didnt even make it through the whole way...I was POOPED!:sick: They have it on on-demand (Comcast) under "exercise tv" Jillian Michaels Part 1 30 day shred. So anywayz, I used it there to see if I would like it cuz you know that On-Demand only lasts like 2 weeks, so I happend to be @ Walmart yesterday and picked it up. It really gives you a good work out though, you feel much better but she really pushes you. I was soooooooooooo sore for like 3 days the first time I tried it, but I did it yesterday and today i'm fine...its just your body needs to get used to it.

Once you do her workout, there is really no need to go to the gym...thats what I love about it the most. All you need is some 5lb weights and a mat and your are good to go!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Enjoy!!!:drinker:
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    I purchased mine @ Walmart last night for $9.00!

Purdy Mommy, I'm sure you can spare 9 bucks!

When I first did the work out, I didnt even make it through the whole way...I was POOPED!:sick: They have it on on-demand (Comcast) under "exercise tv" Jillian Michaels Part 1 30 day shred. So anywayz, I used it there to see if I would like it cuz you know that On-Demand only lasts like 2 weeks, so I happend to be @ Walmart yesterday and picked it up. It really gives you a good work out though, you feel much better but she really pushes you. I was soooooooooooo sore for like 3 days the first time I tried it, but I did it yesterday and today i'm fine...its just your body needs to get used to it.

Once you do her workout, there is really no need to go to the gym...thats what I love about it the most. All you need is some 5lb weights and a mat and your are good to go!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Enjoy!!!:drinker:

I looked at Wal-mart & couldn't find it, so I ordered it from amazon.com & the total, including shipping, was $10.47!!! :noway: I was pretty shocked at how cheap it was! lol

I got through the whole work-out today (my 1st time) but I had to stop in the middle to nurse my son! Tomrrow will be my real first day! :happy:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Kool I thought the 30 day shread was more! Iwill deff have to go looka t walmart.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    hey yall we have a 30 day shred support group in the forms yall should join!