One Step Ahead Challenge (PEDOMETER CHALLENGE)

13»

Replies

• Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I am going to be a weenie and say 8000 today only because of trick or treating which should be a lot of steps. Normally it would only be 5000. I suck.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    I'd like to join you, but seeing as Monday is half over I wont get to my goal but I will try. I'm going to try for 10000 steps a day
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Ok, I think I'll play it safe the first week and shoot for 10,000 a day during the week. I was actually surprised at just how many steps I got in today; my 45 minute workout added about 5,000 or so! :noway: And it was just a dvd. Amazing! I can't wait to upload all this on my computer. :bigsmile:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,374 Member
    I've created the spreadsheet for the challenge so everyone can add their names and goals!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoZye0xX8xLgdHhpR3cxVDFOXzNKMUpVWmMzcEx1ZUE&hl=en_US#gid=0

I hope the first day was a great one. Thanks to trick or treating I was able to surpass my goal. Now to see if I can do it without that added activity. I think today will be a tough one for 15k but I so want to do it!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    So far so good - only one day below my 10,000 goal. But I'm pretty sure today will be under; I work all day and tonight is strength training. That doesn't add a whole lot of steps. I discovered last night that Tae Bo really adds steps!!! Wow! Maybe yesterday can make up for today? :happy:
  • I do, i joined about a month ago and have lost 9 lbs. :-) I was looking for a pedometer on my iPhone apps. One that was rated highly wanted all my contact info and if I didnt allow it they would not let me join. Do you have any suggestions?
  • I have an Omron perdometer. I were it in my bra. I had to put in stride length and such. I have always wondered how to input my steps and after reading a few posts here I just realized this one keeps calories too. HA HA HA. I normally only pot in got my deliberate walks, and based on what I have read here. I will keep doing that. I have a daily goal and I am doing pretty good at reaching it each day. I just add a note in the exercise log how many steps I took that day, but now I can put in steps and calories burned in the day.

This one works great and I would suggest it to anyone.