Sexy mother earth!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous AND creative! Love all of your costumes.
  • shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow you look great. I must say you have some pretty unique and awesome costume choices!! You look totally hot as mother earth!!! You go girl! You are such an inspiration!!!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You do look a LOT younger! ;)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    :wink: OMG! Lol be proud, very proud! Amzing Job!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Awesome... Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    Thank you everybody! After this I feel so good to drop the last five and maintain, maintain, maintain!

A note on the costumes - every year I allow myself $10 to purchase new materials for costumes, and create something using clothes, props, shoes etc. that I already have or can get for free.
    *The computer costume = recycled box, face paint and my ethernet cable.
    *The voodoo doll costume = my own dress, string, a bandana cut in the shape of a heart & sewn together stuffed with cotton balls, a knitting needle, safety pins and make up.
    *The mother earth costume = dress from a secondhand store, sticks & leaves, my own shows and earrings.

Halloween is a good time to REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE!

Again, really, thank you all for your compliments. I feel so awesome right now.
  • Fishing4Stars
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your compliments - I'm glowing and so ready to drop the last five pounds and maintain, maintain, maintain! It's been a really long journey and it feels awesome to be almost at the end.

A note on my costumes - every year I give myself only $10 to purchase new things for a Halloween costume. I get clothing and shoes from goodwill or use my own. I use free things like twigs, leaves or recycled cardboard, tinfoil, string etc. Halloween is a good time to REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE - mother earth appreciates it. ;)
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Aww. You look good! WTG!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Images fixed in the original post.

Great work on the weight loss!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation. Love that dress in the mother earth costume.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!