Looking for a group to join!

Options
Hey All!

My name is Mike, and I believe I am in a club all my own and was wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me find a group for some help.

I started my weight loss about February of 2011...I am at 225 days so far and have lost 68 lbs, dropped down 2 sizes in my jeans and am very happy with my progress so far. But would love to find people who have or are in similar circumstances to me either starting out or getting close to their goals for advice, and inspiration.

At my first weigh in I was 444lbs. I know that I was heavier than that before starting myfitnesspal, but that's where this story begins, My goal is to get down to 250lbs

I am currently 376lbs and doing well, although I have been a little stalled at this weight for a while. I don't know if there is a group out there currently for people looking to lose 200 or more lbs that I could hook up with.

Any help in finding those like myself would be greatly appreciated! I wish everyone out there continued success working toward their goals!

Thanks!