One Year- 120lbs

Options
I wasn't gonna post a success story, seeing as I'm only about 1/2 way to my goal. But a friend told me that it could be inspiring to others and helpful to those starting out, so here I am :-)

I've been on MFP for just over a year. I can't pinpoint exactly what clicked for me to begin this journey. All I know is that once I started, I never looked back. I have logged every single thing in the past year, minus 1 day when I first started.

I will say that I have a lot of things going my way in this process.. I have an extremely supportive husband who not only weighs and measures foods when he's cooking, but he also eats the same as I do. I know it sounds cliche to call it a lifestyle change, but it's truly what it is for us. Our lifestyle has completely changed over the past year. Not only do we eat healthy and exercise, but I am now only about a year away from my bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science.

So there you have it :-) And here's a pic of what a year of MFP looks like!

102611-1-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!