Trying to lose the last little bit of weight!

Options
Hi,
I've been stuck pretty much at the same plateau for a couple of months and want to lose my final 15 pounds! Any advice would be so helpful!!

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Maybe up your calories a bit and shock your metabolism. You can try zig-zagging your calories, and even change your workout to name a few ideas.
  • lindseyawheeler
    Options
    Thanks! I was 145 as of Sunday and last night I was stressed out so I ate a really large meal and I was 143 this morning so maybe I needed more food! I think tracking my calories will help me because even today if I had to guess what I ate I would have guessed 1,700 but when I added everything up it was only 1,200. I think I do need to eat more especially because I go to the gym a lot
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Bump! I hate plateaus! I am stuck in one too, been stuck for a few months! Grrr!
  • judykritikos
    Options
    Yep - change all your meals - mix it up. Change your work outs. If all you do is walk - try some cardio. If you do cardio - try swimming. If you Zumba - try running. The body goes into it's own mode after about 3 months. Do you drink a lot of water? That's supposed to help, too. Maybe 1-2 days just push veges and fruits. Give the body something to push thru. GOod luck.