How do you?

Options
How do you enter calories burned manually?

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well when you go into the diary. you go to enter an exercise. .. You put like (a) in the space and enter. . and when you do that on the bottom you will see add an exercise. . click there and then just enter in your info.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I mean...how do I enter them manually. Like, with a heart rate monitor I know I burned 300 calories, how do I put that in
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    That is how you do it. . Then you just manually put in the name of the exercise . whatever you want to call it. . the amount of time that you did it and how many calories were burned on your HRM.

What I meant by putting "A" in is that when you type that in as an exercise obviously it is not going to find an exercise with that name and at that point you will see underneath your exercises "Add and exercise" click in there and then you will be able to add it with no problem. . I do it all the time as I use and HRM too.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, okay. I thought you were just saying put in the exercise and how long you did it and it does the calories for you :P
    Thanks!