Cheat??

Options
2»

Replies

• fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i dont have a cheat day but i doo have a 300 free calorie day - anything i want that's 300 calories .
  • nifnif
    nifnif Posts: 22
    Options
    all day every day.
    lol just kidding. i just generally don't crave "unhealthy" foods all that much. and if i do really strongly, i just eat it, because that's the only way the cravings will go away. then i listen to my body. if it's a really unhealthy food, generally i'll feel crappy after. then due to my experience, i will naturally crave it less.
    it probably helps that i don't have unhealthy food in my house most of the time.
  • mandylooo
    mandylooo Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Cheating would be liposuction? Not for me thanks.
  • sqtolliver
    Options
    I don't necessarily cheat, I don't deprive myself though. If I want chocolate,cake, etc. I will have it, but in moderation. Any thing that I eat I track, NO MATTER WHAT!! If I want something I have it, again in moderation, so that I don't ever feel the need to OVER-indulge on anything. I find that when I tell myself, "you can't have that", it's like my mind and my body want it MORE.

This ^. There is no need to "cheat" if you have some of what you like in moderation.
  • Beingaloser
    Options
    I guess I see eating at home as "cheating". I mean, my mom cooks really good food! I'll have more rice or spaghetti if I am at home. I don't reaaally consider it cheating. She uses only olive oil, fresh vegetables and lean meats. I just eat more around the house, I suppose.