Holy Hershey Kisses!

Options
So I thought I would have something sweet..... I only had 5 kisses and when I went to add them up you could only choose 9 Holy Crap!!!! 230 calories???? !!:noway:
Fruit is looking really good!

Replies

• xrayu2
    xrayu2 Posts: 20
    Options
    So I thought I would have something sweet..... I only had 5 kisses and when I went to add them up you could only choose 9 Holy Crap!!!! 230 calories???? !!:noway:
    Fruit is looking really good!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yup! Treat yourself to some fresh pineapple! It's fantastic this time of year.:smile:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    The dark are only 180 cal for 9. So 5 make a nice 100cal snack when you need a chocolate fix.
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    If you only had 5, then change the serving. If it's already in your diary, then click on it and there should be a drop down on the servings (typically if 9 is one serving, there will also be 1 in the drop down). Then choose 5 servings of 1 Hershey's kiss. Hope that helps! And I know - they add up so quick!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    If you only had 5, then change the serving. If it's already in your diary, then click on it and there should be a drop down on the servings (typically if 9 is one serving, there will also be 1 in the drop down). Then choose 5 servings of 1 Hershey's kiss. Hope that helps! And I know - they add up so quick!

or enter .56 as your serving size
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    Just eat one.. and let it melt ever so slowly in your mouth. :tongue:

I know

I can't do it either.:cry:

Drink a cup of hot cocoa. That always does wonders for me.
  • xrayu2
    xrayu2 Posts: 20
    Options
    Otay! Thanks for the pointers!!