30 day shred and ripped in 30 days by Jillian Michaels

Options
I am currently on Day 17 of the 30 day shred but the hubby surprised me with Ripped in 30 days last night. Before I open it I want to know how comparable they are. I really like the 30 day shred because it is only a 30 minute work out!

Any input is appreciated!

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    RI30 is just a little longer than 30DS (5-10 minutes more). I'm only on level 1 and I found it easier than level 2 and 3 of the shred. However, I heard the next levels were more difficult!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    only longer? not more intense?
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jennajava
    Options
    thanks for posting this. i've been wondering the same thing.
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    check it out on youtube
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    only longer? not more intense?

Level one of RI 30 wasn't more intense (to me) than level 3 of 30DS. But level 2-4 are harder, I think!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I thought level 3 of RI30 was the hardest one, but other wise it's pretty similar!!
  • BArdovino78
    Options
    Very similar to 30DS in that she uses the 3-2-1 interval system as the shred. bit more challenging though you will learn to love it and the results that come with the hard effort you put in. remember to push and get a full range of motion with each and every rep/move so you aren't cheating yourself on the great benefits you can get out of it. most people just show up and do not give it their personal best. you have to get uncomfortable, that's when change will occur. its only a half hour of your time, so really push! :) good luck i think you'll really enjoy it!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Just ordered both, don't know what to really expect; but can't wait! Have heard a lot of good stuff about these DVDs and I am ready to put in the work!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Instead of two, there is three strengthmoves to each circuit and the transitions beteween each part and each circuit is shorter then in 30 ds. Also, some moves are also harder. I prefer Ripped, level 3 and 4 combined make me sweat really bad!
  • jennajava
    Options
    bump
  • Sieggie
    Sieggie Posts: 70
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to log 30 Day in the exercise area? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!
  • asyouseefit
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to log 30 Day in the exercise area? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

circuit training
  • jennajava
    Options

circuit training

jillian says 503/ 60 min. enter that, then change the # of minutes and it will adjust cals.