My motivation is helping you!!!

Options
First sorry if my english is not perfect im french!!

Like i said in my subject , its motivate me to motivate you!

I lost 11lbs since i start around 1 months ago, first time of my life it works for me and im so pround!
still have around 30 more to go..

Heres my story, a couple months ago while we where cleaning my old stuff, I found this old pair of jeans, my hubby immediatly remember it was the one i was wearing in our first date 4 years ago, to please him i tried the pair of jeans knowning i will never be able to zip them since a give birth and gain weight. Terrible mistake, the jeans was stock under my knees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried.
So now here i am making myself sexy again for my hubby, and first for me to feel sexy !!! My goal is not only to fit in the jeans but to make them to big for me!!!!

Last week after 1 months on MFP i tried them and Wouhouuuu they zip still tight but they ZIPPED!!!!!! :D:D:D

I will be pround to help you, listen or even just share how our day goes!!!

11252455.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job!
  • mjslazak
    mjslazak Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, sounds like you're off to a great start! It's certainly a process, but worth it when you stick to it!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Great job..
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the great work and it will happen. Feel free to add me as a friend, supporter and motivator. I try to comment as often as I can, but some days am unable to.
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My favorite pair of jeans were too big the other day. Time to go shopping. :laugh:
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far! I'd be happy to encourage and support you on your journey if you will do the same. Please friend request me. Blessings on your day.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats.. You are doing awesome! Love your profile picture... I love horses! :)
  • grandma_mommy
    Options
    Congratulations !
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Loving your motivation and also loving the way you have told your story!!! I, too, would like to look sexy once more. I now have "big girl's jeans" which I dont feel comfortable in, I want my old skinny jeans back again and I want to be able to once more fasten the zip up without feeling as if half my stomach is hanging over the top!! I want to feel my sexy curves once more!

If anybody would also like to add me as a friend please add me as I need a good support network around me right now!!
  • goelvira
    goelvira Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congrats on your loss! I don't even want to try my jeans yet... it's going on 2 weeks since I started on MFP and I'm no where near the point of trying on my fav jeans! But with the help of everyone here with all the motivation and support, I'm sure the time will come soon for me too!! Keep up the good work!! Friend me if you like ;-)