Bear Removal

Options
A guy in Ontario wakes up and finds a bear on the roof of his cabin.

He looks in the phone book and sure enough, there is a listing for bear removal.

He calls the number and the man says he will be right over.

30 minutes later, the Bear Remover shows up to the cabin with a ladder, bat, shot gun and pit bull.

The homeowner asks him what he plans to do.

The man says he will put the ladder up next to the house, climb on the roof and use the bat to knock the bear off the roof. The pit bull is trained, he says, to bite the bear in the groin area as soon as it hits the ground. The pit bull will then hold the bear in that position until the man can climb down and secure the bear in a cage.

The man then starts for the ladder, but before climbing up, he hands the homeowner the shot gun.

The homeowner asks, what should I do with this?

The man says, "If the bear knocks me off the roof...

Shoot the pit bull!

Replies

• Condor39
    Options
    A guy in Ontario wakes up and finds a bear on the roof of his cabin.

He looks in the phone book and sure enough, there is a listing for bear removal.

He calls the number and the man says he will be right over.

30 minutes later, the Bear Remover shows up to the cabin with a ladder, bat, shot gun and pit bull.

The homeowner asks him what he plans to do.

The man says he will put the ladder up next to the house, climb on the roof and use the bat to knock the bear off the roof. The pit bull is trained, he says, to bite the bear in the groin area as soon as it hits the ground. The pit bull will then hold the bear in that position until the man can climb down and secure the bear in a cage.

The man then starts for the ladder, but before climbing up, he hands the homeowner the shot gun.

The homeowner asks, what should I do with this?

The man says, "If the bear knocks me off the roof...

Shoot the pit bull!
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    Love it! I needed a good laugh. Trying to get my eating under control is tough and all consuming.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Heeeheeeheee. Good one:laugh: