Damnit, I messed up and went over..

Options
I thought I had a fairly low-cal dinner going for me.. homemade chicken quesidilla's.. but the damn cheese put me over.. man, what an eye opener every day.. here's to a better day tomorrow!! :grumble:

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I thought I had a fairly low-cal dinner going for me.. homemade chicken quesidilla's.. but the damn cheese put me over.. man, what an eye opener every day.. here's to a better day tomorrow!! :grumble:
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    I know what you mean. That cheese is a killer, but it's sooooo good. That's my downfall. Just take it in stride and start again tomorrow.
  • sweetcorruption
    Options
    what kind of cheese? usually its okay in moderation...
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    God, I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!

Cabot Extra Sharp.. yum :bigsmile:
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    The 2% Kraft cheese is a little lower in cals and fat if you are using shredded cheese and it tastes good. I cannot do fat free cheese it is like eating plastic LOL.

Just work off those extra calories!
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    My eye opener was a homemade chicken pot pie :noway:
    I thought I was being healthy, but when I saw how many calories were in the pie crust, I about died!!!
    Any suggestions on something else to use instead? Other than the crust it was a really healthy low cal meal...
    If I can't find a solution, I guess that's off my diet for future meals...:sad:
  • committed
    committed Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Instead of using a crust bake individual servings and crush about 5 crackers and put on top and bake for a few more minutes.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    yeah it's unfortunate but anything in the pastrie category, ie any crust basically, is going to be a killer. There's nothing wrong with going over if you work it off, which is always an option.