Supreme 90 Reviews

Options
Are there any reviews of the Supreme 90 workout package? I did the Cardio Challenge dvd yesterday for the first time and loved it! I'm just wondering what the success rate is for completing the whole package.

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I did it, but didn't complete it in its entirety. I did enjoy it and felt much stronger, I just get bored easily and moved on to another video series. I do have another friend who is almost finished and has had some awesome results!
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this DVD set, best 24.99 I have ever spent in my life, I did a 90 day rotation and my biceps really started to pop, also I got stronger through my core because I had kinda gotten stagnant in my ab routine. Love the Cardio Challenge, now I do it heavy most days for a real challenge and I love the Tabata, the weights workouts are great for people who aren't in the mood to "Think" during a workout and just want to get something done. Overall I think it was great, but I did take extra rest days here and there for full benefit, some of it left me sore and I'm an advanced exerciser. I have a vast collection of DVDs and this is still tops with Jackie Warner, Cathe Friedrich. :)
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Here are some reviews

http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/disp_inst.php?id=18

If you look at their forum and do a search, you will get some other information also.

http://forum.videofitness.com/search.php?searchid=2445478
  • juli3b2011
    juli3b2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's input!

@Ivnascar ~ I will definitely check out those reviews...I appreciate it very much!

Julie
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day was the first program that I have ever done. I've completed it last month. I like the program.
  • juli3b2011
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day was the first program that I have ever done. I've completed it last month. I like the program.

How did you like the program and what were your results?

Thanks,

Julie
  • AZackery
    Options

Thanks,

Julie

The program is a good muscle confusion program. I'm not looking to lose scale weight, but pounds of fat and body fat percentage. This program has helped me lose 1 pound of fat and 2 inches. It has also strengthen my body. This program has helped me with doing full pushups. Don't get me wrong, I still did knee pushups, but doing. A pushup is a pushup, no matter if it's a full pushup or knee pushup.

I like Supreme 90 Day. It's not heavy on cardio. I love doing Cardio. It helps with losing pounds of fat.

You will like Supreme 90. Keep me posted.
  • juli3b2011
    Options

Thanks,

Julie

The program is a good muscle confusion program. I'm not looking to lose scale weight, but pounds of fat and body fat percentage. This program has helped me lose 1 pound of fat and 2 inches. It has also strengthen my body. This program has helped me with doing full pushups. Don't get me wrong, I still did knee pushups, but doing. A pushup is a pushup, no matter if it's a full pushup or knee pushup.

I like Supreme 90 Day. It's not heavy on cardio. I love doing Cardio. It helps with losing pounds of fat.

You will like Supreme 90. Keep me posted.

Thanks for your review. Sounds like you got really good results. I will keep you posted. Thanks!
  • AZackery
    Options
    Thanks for your review. Sounds like you got really good results. I will keep you posted. Thanks!

Okay.