Looking for...

Options
Ha! I feel like this is a personal add, and it is of sorts...I am looking for friends.
Now I have some great and supportive friends right now (12 of them). Those of you that are on my friends list currently are amazing! :) But,I've had to do some "weeding" if you will of my friends garden over the past few weeks and I'm kinda bummed I had to do it....but...
I am looking for serious and healthy minded indivdiuals-none of this "I ate 3 M&M's lastnight and feel ruined!" junk or " I can't believe you lost 3 lbs...I can't lose anything."
One thing I am not looking to do is friend collect....I don't want 200 friends...I couldn't keep up! Cuz I try to look at everything, I am very supportive. With 200 friends I wouldn't have a life other than the computer!

I need people willing to give support and an occasional kick in the butt to get going or change things up!
Take a look at my profile and send me a message telling me why you'd like to be my friend.
Thanks and have a great day! :)

Replies

• jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    If you don't send me a message, I will not add you. Sending me a message let's me know how serious you are... Thanks!