What Are You Thankful For????

Options
SeasideOasis
SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
My boss and I were chatting for a few minutes and we decided we are going to Chipotle for lunch. We both like it and it gets us out of the office for a bit.

In the past, I have had some pretty HORRIBLE bosses. Ones that I wish would go on a permanent vacation, versus wanting to have lunch with.

I am thankful for a job that I enjoy and a boss that is freaking awesome. While the job itself has stress (doesnt every job?), I don't feel stressed out, which I believe has been helpful in my body transformations.

What is something you are thankful for?

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for the health I have at my age. I am also thankful for my family and friends. I could go on forever!:love:
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Life!

Great friends (here and IRL) and family!

Oh - and peanut butter.
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    Unconditional Love.
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    FAMILY, FRIENDS, HEALTH!!!!

... and Jillian Michaels :)
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo thankful for my fitness pals, they are awesome and love how supportive they are of me!!!

Thankful for my wonderful husband and awesome kids.. Thankful for our Lord, family, friends and my job!!!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing husband, son and daughter. All of them have special things they add to my life.
    My husband puts up with a lot of demands (from me and his job) and keeps his feet on the ground and temper in check.
    My son tries every day to deal with the struggles of Autism, and has a huge wonderful heart.
    My daughter is understanding of her brothers challenges and brings joy to my day to day living.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my family, close friends, my house & job to pay for it. I'm going to turn 30 on the 3rd and I'm in the best shape of my life so I'm thankful for my health. And I hope that I have a good quality of life for many years to come.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Cracker barrel cheese. And my health and family
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Aw thats great Summer.

I am grateful for my wonderful boyfriend of 10 years. He understands me and puts up with me and loves me for it.

Also thankful for my pals on here - love you guys. :heart:
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for my health, my family, and my friends!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    finding myself again. i'm feeling strong and with this new found strength, i can now make some wise decisions regarding my future.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    In the past, I have had some pretty HORRIBLE bosses. Ones that I wish would go on a permanent vacation, versus wanting to have lunch with.

I am thankful for a job that I enjoy and a boss that is freaking awesome. While the job itself has stress (doesnt every job?), I don't feel stressed out, which I believe has been helpful in my body transformations.

What is something you are thankful for?

Same here, I am thankful for my current job, my last boss was horrible! So cruel and mean. She would constantly tell me I was "too nice, too friendly, and too helpful" she even told me that I needed to "learn to be mean". It really makes me appreciate where I am now even more.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my beautiful husband, whose everyday struggle with his medical condition is a constant source of inspiration and amazement. I'm thankful for my goofy dog who greats me every day like it's the first time he's ever seen me. I'm grateful to have a job in this economic climate, so I can do what I want and come home to my lovely house.

And I'm thankful for getting my head screwed on straight and realizing the way i was living was going to send me to an early grave where I don't get to enjoy the things listed above.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my family, my health and my wonderful husband. Hes the best thing that has ever happened to me. He treats me like a Queen (I have to remember that when I leave home that "no I'm not the Queen right now", LOL) and loves me completely unconditionally. He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    For my wife, my daughter, my family and the good genetics that I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for being alive, well, financially secure, for fresh air in my lungs, and most of all, for my husband and loving family and friends.

For a long time, I took a lot of this for granted, but a few big events changed and humbled me.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Those around me, in my life, online and offline, right now !

Family, friends, peers, etc.

The Great I AM.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my husband. No matter what I looked like, no matter about my medical conditions, no matter about being disabled and what they did financially to us for a few years, no matter about the emotional times, no matter about anything he has always made me feel beautiful and supported. I couldn't have asked for a better man. Now that I am healthier and skinnier he treats me no different. He just sees me.

I am also thankful for MFP friends. Especially you! <3<3<3 You guys have treated me like family and we have always been there for each other's ups and downs. I care a lot about you guys. Big Hugs