20 habits skinny people live by

Options
2»

Replies

• mn2italy
    mn2italy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I liked the links within the article too. I agree that doing these 20 things alone won't make you skinny, but they are simple things you can do to feel good.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Saved to read later. :flowerforyou:
  • Mgrogers09
    Mgrogers09 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great find!!!

I didnt know that American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, American Journal of Epidemiology, British Journal of Nutrition, International Journal of Obesity put out junk science(sarcasm). They arent exactly the tabloids of the fitness world. If the study had cited studies from "Seventeen" and "People" i'd be a little more skeptical. And they are called "tips" for a reason. they arent the basis for a fitness programs
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    This has been posted before and it isn't any better this time.

I hadn't seen it yet, so I am glad it was posted again. Some of us don't live on MFP 24/7. I haven't read the article yet, but will decide if your opinion of it is valid later. Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post.I am looking for new ways to challenging myself and these tips have given me a bunch of ideas.
  • Melissab1212
    Options
    I think its great! I'm going to apply it. Thanks for taking the time to post.
  • sjosleyn08
    Options
    Thanks for that article, definitely something to apply to my life :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options

whoa! you just joined this month and have 338 posts already? that's awesomesauce:glasses:
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

So have jerky posts like this.

Thanks, though.

I agree. The article is garbage. They make it seem like it's more important to eat breakfast (its not), to eat a boring diet (its not), eat an early dinner (its not), etc...

Basically, every debunked urban legend of weight loss is here. Pass.
  • CAlexRose
    CAlexRose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Some things are going to apply to us (for me its breakfast), others wont, or I'm already doing it. Take what you like and leave the rest.
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options

whoa! you just joined this month and have 338 posts already? that's awesomesauce:glasses:

Ha hah ha ha ha! Touché I like it! lol!
  • slenderagain
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I like that it says to weigh yourself daily. I find that so important when I am losing weight. It helps put my head in the right place when I step on the scale first thing in the morning and reminds me to make good choices for the rest of the day!