need low carb friends!

Options
I'm trying the low carb thing. I've never been a real fan of sugar or pasta and the such. I just feel better with mainly vegetables and proteins, so it only makes sense to do it for real. I try to keep my carbs to under 100 g and my proteins to 75-150 g. What do you all do?
Also, I seem to have difficulty keeping my calories down. Does it not really matter?

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I keep my carbs at about 100g or less a day and my protein is from about 100g - 130g a day (sometimes mode depending on what I am doing) I haven't had any problems keeping my calories in check, I have had problems meeting the calories as the protein and fats tend to keep me VERY full all the time.
  • butterfly3212
    butterfly3212 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am diabetic so I watch my carbs I normally have maybe 40 to 50 carbs a day it is not easy but with support and will power you can do it if u wanna add me as a friend on here that wud be great and we can talk and keep in touch I live in Pennsylvania
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am keeping my carbs <75, protein 100+ and fat <50. I have had a really hard time finding foods that will fit into my carb/protein balance. It's more so that I have to relearn how to eat though, not that it's unavailable. Feel free to add me, I am learning as I go!!