So I shaved yesterday...

Options

Replies

• kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Why stop at just your chest? I'd be more than happy if I lost all the hair on my body, it's just a hassle to have to keep cutting it. What about getting cold, you say? Wear a beanie...or move to California, lol :)
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I myself prefer a man with little to no chest/back hair. I was told when I was 23 that I should only date American Indians since that is my preference!

Isn't it nice to get an NSV doing something you never thought would produce one?! Congrats on the definition!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You can definitely see whats going on better after you shave. Some people may give you a hard time but its fun to be different.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I hope you weighed the hair - don't go loging that as weight loss.
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    "what in heavens name is your halloween costume going to be that you needed shave chest and abs?"

^^^^ This! Inquiring minds want to know!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    YAY for manscaping! and WOOHOO for definition!!!

now tell me... George of the Jungle?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Best success story EVER. :laugh:

..now, lets all go have a shaving party!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    congrats? lol More men should do this! Everyday should be Halloween!

thumbsupchimp.jpg
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of halloween costume curious! If you like it bare and your wife likes it bare, you are good to go!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    <
    Is on the way home to shave now...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    As the saying goes, "This thread is useless without pics." :wink:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So that means if I Nair my nads...I should see more definition too. Enticing. Does it burn? I don't wanna cause unnecessary pain to my crotchal region.

ROTFLMAO!!! ....Do let us know if it does...hahaha
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, didn't mean to leave you hanging, was away from my desk for a bit. For my costume this year my 17 y.o. daughter and one of my wife's friends convinced me to go as a Drag Queen for Halloween. The dress I'll be wearing doesn't cover enough of my chest to hide the hair so I had to shave. Figured it would be really dumb to just shave my chest so I did the whole thing.

As far as I pics, I was kind of holding out yet because there is still some flab there too that I would like to get rid of. While you can see the six pack it isn't real prominent, but I'll try and see if I can get a few pics to turn out and I'll post them.
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    lady said earlier "Strobe light of success" that's hilarious
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Heck I might try shaving just to lose a little extra weight lol

LMAO!! I've considered cutting my hair. Maybe we're on to something here ;)
  • kassandra81
    Options
    Sorry folks, didn't mean to leave you hanging, was away from my desk for a bit. For my costume this year my 17 y.o. daughter and one of my wife's friends convinced me to go as a Drag Queen for Halloween. The dress I'll be wearing doesn't cover enough of my chest to hide the hair so I had to shave. Figured it would be really dumb to just shave my chest so I did the whole thing.

As far as I pics, I was kind of holding out yet because there is still some flab there too that I would like to get rid of. While you can see the six pack it isn't real prominent, but I'll try and see if I can get a few pics to turn out and I'll post them.

haha, drag queen - nice! Can't wait to see pics!
  • Thanatos796
    Options
    So that means if I Nair my nads...I should see more definition too. Enticing. Does it burn? I don't wanna cause unnecessary pain to my crotchal region.

As an occassional manscaper down there, I looked into using nair and it specifically states the it is not for that AREA
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    So I shaved (well ok actually used Nair but anyway) my chest and abs yesterday preparing for halloween. You know what? I think I like it!! For the first time in my LIFE I was actually able to see definition in my abdomen. Yes, that's right, the elusive six-pack is becoming visible; at least when I flex!! Noticed lots of other muscle definition that had been hiding under my hair (which wasn't super thick to begin with). Now I'll admit it feels wierd and the fact that my chest is so damn pale isn't particularly appetizing but overall I'm thinking I may just keep things this way.

:flowerforyou:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wait for 4-5 days and prepare to itch like crazy lol
    I dont grow much hair but this happens to me and it drives me NuTz haha.. I can't stand body hair, oh and chicks with facial hair lmao......
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

As an occassional manscaper down there, I looked into using nair and it specifically states the it is not for that AREA

Duly noted. I'll just make sure not to nick the surface of either hemisphere with my razor.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!