5'7, 19 y/o F, Progress pictures! Be kind :)

Options

Replies

• adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you are lookin GREAT!! Keep up the hard work because it is paying off. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Kepp up the good work!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    way to go keep of the awesome job
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Terrific results! You may always have larger thighs but you can tone them and give them definition! But I gotta say, they're just not that big...:happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! Amazing progress! The difference in your back is stellar. No more back rolls! I hope to have progress like that once I hit 180. Keep goin girl!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go! You must be glowing! How did you do it? I need tips!
  • sonshine327
    Options
    Wow! Impressive! Keep it up!
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can definitely see the difference! Keep up the good work. :)
  • kristinaknoche
    kristinaknoche Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You look exactly like me in the before pics!!! I am totally using you for motivation!!! You just made my motivation go extremely high!!!!! You are the same height as me and your starting weight was the exact same as mine.....its crazy how someone can look just like you! Adding you as a friend!!
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    Oh my GOSH you look incredible! Wow! You're an inspiration to me, honey! :flowerforyou:
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You look great! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working!
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go! You must be glowing! How did you do it? I need tips!

Hmm, well I'm no pro! I just listen to my body. I was doing a 5,000 cal/week burn challenge, but fell pretty short because it is EXHAUSTING! I just push myself. Set little goals at the gym (ex. just 5 more min, then once I hit 5 min. I say okay just another quarter mile etc. until I feel good about my workout)
    Also I eat a fairly clean vegetarian diet. If I'm still hungry, I eat- if I'm not I don't. I also try to make what I eat count. (Avoid empty calories etc.) And I drink a ridiculous amount of water. It has actually made my skin much nicer& softer!
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Whats funny is that you weigh more than me and your tummy looks like a spitting image of mine! NOT fair!!! HAha :)

Funny how that works. right!? People who weigh more than me sometimes have much smaller legs than me! Oh well...all with time& hard work I suppose!

You can say that again! I always thought I'd always be fairly big.... but now I'm nipping that in the bud. You can too! :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!
  • liaalyn
    liaalyn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    **gets up to get water cup filled**
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You look awesome. I bet you feel awesome too, no?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou: Wow - what a difference. Congrats on the weight lost so far - you will reach that goal in no time. Keep it up.
  • thinktink78
    Options
    You look great! Such motivation...I love it! Keep up the good work.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You really notice an over all difference. Especially in your stomach and back!!! Good for you! :)
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    wow 24lbs makes a big difference you look fantastic be very proud!

Yeah, I was thinking "that's such a big difference!" so I am hoping that I will have such a drastic change as soon as I've lost my first 25 pounds. You are inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!