13»

Replies

• auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm still relatively new, so someone tell me why there's all this animosity?

Ok, I'll address the elephant in the room.

It is popular opinion the Moofey often exhibits troll-like behavior. So the irony in the topic is....ironic.

But... I like Moofey.

Actually, I like Moofey BECAUSE of her troll like comments.

Damnitt. I'm a Trollophile!

And I like Moofey because doggone it she's my daughter! And I'm gonna to quit clicking my Ipod and we're gonna go on a walk together!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Okay, I'm still relatively new, so someone tell me why there's all this animosity?

It is popular opinion the Moofey often exhibits troll-like behavior. So the irony in the topic is....ironic.

But... I like Moofey.

And I like Moofey because doggone it she's my daughter! And I'm gonna to quit clicking my Ipod and we're gonna go on a walk together!

Woohoo! Where shall we walk to?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

But... I like Moofey.

The internet...bring people together from across great distances (even though they share the same house) since Al Gore created it.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    troll-pleasedontfeedthetrolls-Optimized.jpg
    upyourstroll.jpg
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm gonna lock the thread, folks, because there's a low simmer of animosity that's too much trouble to edit out. I think the joke has played its course, and there's probably not much value in adding more to the thread at this point.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.