50+ loss with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And thank you Kimmy =) that means a lot to me. You're a great friend!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's great progress in a month! It doesn't matter how fast it takes you, progress is progres and it's a success!! Keep it up and you can and will achieve anything you want!
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look great :) keep up the work you are doing AWESOME :)
  • vonnie_loves_jesus
    Options
    The last couple of weeks have not been my best .. but you gave me hope today.. I am inspired to not give up on myself and to press on. Thank you for being who you are everyday sweetie. You look just amazing!
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The last couple of weeks have not been my best .. but you gave me hope today.. I am inspired to not give up on myself and to press on. Thank you for being who you are everyday sweetie. You look just amazing!

Aww, that's sweet! Thanks vonnie! Don't give up you are worth it! You've got this under control!! *hugs*
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes... this one was super eerie because at my highest I was at 291 and just the other day I finally reached 247! lol
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!