Cardioke with Billy Blanks Jr

Options
Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has done this. I found it on the Exercise on Demand channel. and I loved it!! It is the first workout that I have in a long time that I actually enjoyed!! It is more like dancing (and yes, you do sing!) rather than exercise. The singing is to help you build stamina. I did for 3 days, and yes I was sore but I kept at it. I went to do it the other day and it was gone!! I was so bummed!! So I went to exercisetv.tv and bought a copy of it. I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't wait until I do!!

Replies

• xtina11179
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has done this. I found it on the Exercise on Demand channel. and I loved it!! It is the first workout that I have in a long time that I actually enjoyed!! It is more like dancing (and yes, you do sing!) rather than exercise. The singing is to help you build stamina. I did for 3 days, and yes I was sore but I kept at it. I went to do it the other day and it was gone!! I was so bummed!! So I went to exercisetv.tv and bought a copy of it. I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't wait until I do!!